Mount Elizabeth Hospital
Centred in one of Asia Pacific’s most vibrant cities, Mount Elizabeth (Orchard) offers services from a large concentration of medical specialists, including cardiologists, neurosurgeons, orthopaedics and many more from across the region.
We offer a wide range of medical services in-house, helmed by leading specialists and staff. A private hospital with 345 beds, we have also received accreditation of quality care by the Joint Commission International (JCI), as well as the Singapore Quality Class certification.
- 20 wards
- 345 beds, including:
– 8 VIP suites
– 1 day surgery ward with 32 beds
– 1 intensive care unit with 24 beds
– 1 high dependency unit with 10 beds
– 1 neonatal intensive care unit with 12 cots
- 1 major operating theatre with 13 operating rooms and 1 dedicated to in vitro fertilisation
- 1 delivery suite with 7 delivery rooms and a 4-bedded first stage room
|Type of Room||Daily Rate (S$)|
|Executive deluxe suite room||1158|
|Daffodil / Magnolia suite||2618|
|VIP Room (with connecting lounge)*||3988|
|Royal suite (without lodger room)||5588|
|Royal Suite (with lodger room)||6428|
|Royal suite (with lodger room and lounge)||7088|
|Royal suite (entire suite)||9838|
ICU & HDU
|Intensive Care Unit (ICU)||858|
|High dependency Unit (HDU)||738|
(if pediatrician requests baby to be admitted separately)
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
|NICU level 1||266|
|NICU Level 2A||378|
|NICU Level 2B||608|
|NICU Level 3||718|
|For first 3 hour,|
thereafter $30 per hour
|Bed (Endoscopy Centre) For first 4 hours, thereafter $24 per hour||60|
|Lodger (Extra bed with meals)||108|
1. Fees above are only room charges. Daily treatment fees apply for inpatient and day surgery cases.
2. The full bill amount will be estimated upon admission.
3. An additional deposit will be required when the hospital charges exceed your first deposit.
4. Please enquire at the hospital directly for the most accurate cost for your treatment.
*One free lodger without meals
Source : www.mountelizabeth.com.sg/cost-financing/room-rates