Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
The latest addition to the Mount Elizabeth legacy is our Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital. Marking a new era in specialist healthcare, this modern hospital which features more than 250 specialist physician suites provides tertiary medical treatments in the comfort of all single bedded rooms.
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital and Specialist Centre not only places quality healthcare within reach, but provides patients and visitors with an enhanced hospital experience with its tastefully styled interiors. Upholding Singapore’s reputation for delivering world-class medical services, it has also been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI).
- Types of beds include:
– Single rooms
– Deluxe rooms
– Junior suites
– Regal suites
– Intensive care unit beds
– Endoscopy beds
– Regal suites
– Day ward with 20 beds
- 13 Operating theatres:
– 1 Hybrid operating room
– 1 Karl Storz OR 1™ NEO integrated operating room
– 1 Neurological operating room
– 2 Cardiac operating rooms
– 4 Orthopaedic operating rooms
– 4 General service operating rooms
|Type of Room||Daily Rate (S$)|
|Class A Room||428|
|Single Signature Room||798|
|Radio Iodine Room||868|
ICU & HDU
|Intensive Care Unit (ICU)||878|
|High Dependency Unit (HDU)||748|
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
|NICU Level 1||268|
|NICU Level 2A||388|
|NICU Level 2B||618|
|NICU Level 3||728|
|For first 3 hours, thereafter $35 per hour||93|
|Recovery room first 4 hours, thereafter $26 per hour||62|
|single room first 4 hours, thereafter $38 per hour||228|
1. Fees above are only room charges. Daily treatment fees apply for inpatient and day surgery cases.
2. The full bill amount will be estimated upon admission.
3. An additional deposit will be required when the hospital charges exceed your first deposit.
4. Please enquire at the hospital directly for the most accurate cost for your treatment.
5. Room charge includes 7% GST
*One free lodger without meals
Source : www.mountelizabeth.com.sg/cost-financing/room-rates